Proceeds will be donated to one of our local charities, Joanne’s House (youth shelter)
– Entry fee of $25 per player which will cover all costs and go towards the charitable donation. Fees paid prior to your first match. Please bring exact change.
– Doubles partners will consist either of Men, Ladies, or Mixed and will change with each round of play
– We will assign partners for the first round. Event Format for scoring will be provided with schedule of play a couple of days prior to the event.
– Players to be guaranteed 3 matches minimum.
– Refreshments all day, plus lunch at Dunmoore
START TIME AND TOURNAMENT WINNERS
– Matches will start at Dunmoore Tennis Club at 8:30-9:00 and move to Glendale Tennis Club after 2 pm (End of play around 4 pm)
– Total points (i.e. games won) per player will determine winners of the Tournament.
– Winner recognition and prize distribution at conclusion of the event.
E-mail your first and last name, contact information, Club Registered with, and level of play (A, B or C) to:
DWTT Tournament Director – Anzalene Rayman
Registration Deadline: Wed May 31st, 2017
Please ensure you register asap so you do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to meet players from the Durham West Tennis Clubs!